Forums

This topic is locked

Problem with Smart Image Processor 2 during Upload

Posted 01 Dec 2008 23:05:53
has voted
01 Dec 2008 23:05:53 Brian Mac Rory posted:
Can anyone help me ?

I am getting the message below when I try to upload images.The images are being uploaded to a variable folder, freshly created during the upload.

Image Processor: Error executing the action Load

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() at System.Drawing.IntSecurity.DemandReadFileIO(String fileName) at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement) at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename) at DMXzone.ImageProcessor.ImageProcessor..ctor(String filename, Boolean autoOrient) at DMXzone.ImageProcessor.ImageProcessorWebService.Load(String filename, Boolean autoOrient) The action that failed was: Demand The type of the first permission that failed was: System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission The Zone of the assembly that failed was: MyComputer

Reply to this topic