Forums

This topic is locked

Three Dreamweaver CS5 (?) “Sneak Peek” Videos

Posted 16 Mar 2010 19:05:17
has voted
16 Mar 2010 19:05:17 Pro DesignTools posted:

Thought this might be of interest: Over the past three days Adobe has quietly released several "preview" videos of new technologies for a future version of Dreamweaver - some pretty good stuff, compiled here.

prodesigntools.com/three-dreamweaver-cs5-sneak-peek-videos.html

Replies

Replied 14 Sep 2010 12:23:46
14 Sep 2010 12:23:46 Kajol Thappar replied:
OK! I shall try my best to help you out. I use Dreamweaver CS3. Hope this will help you.

1). First open your dreamweaver, Click File -->New from Menu bar, Choose Page Type: HTML then choose layout type.

2) Once you page is open, Click Insert from menu bar, select layout object, you can choose Div tag/AP Div tag or you can select table to draw table.

3). Once you draw the table or div tag, click on CSS style palette while selecting the div tag, then you can change the background color and image. There are also other stuffs you can changes according to your choice and once done you can name it a css style and apply wherever you want.
Hope this will help you a wee bit.For more info search on google, bing or youtube there are some good guys who have posted some valuable tutorials about Dreamweaver. Thats it. Enjoy1

free shipping-dropship-wholesale

Edited by - Kajol Thappar on 16 Sep 2010  11:14:13

Reply to this topic