Forums

This topic is locked

pie shape and masking

Posted 05 May 2010 17:18:10
has voted
05 May 2010 17:18:10 Adriana Translator posted:
As I am redoing a site I started years ago, I needed to fill the circle here www.rosemarijnvanlimburgstirum.nl/ with some different images.

Only, I couldn't for the life of me remember how I had done it, so after some fiddling with the pie shape and "pasting in" I started a search on the internet only to find that my earlier attempt has been used as an example here:
www.dmxzone.com/go?11409 .

Hélas, the promised tutorial is not there (anymore?) The "let’s look at the process used to fill the pie-shaped wedge with an image" piddles out into empty space.

Can someone help me to get me back on track?

I am using FW CS4 now. Unfortuanately I no longer have the original png's.

Replies

Replied 05 May 2010 18:30:28
05 May 2010 18:30:28 Adriana Translator replied:
Oh, I just noticed I have to buy the tut! Bit cheeky seeing as DMX-zone pinched my image without asking me or mentioning my name...
Replied 31 Jan 2013 05:39:15
31 Jan 2013 05:39:15 lin sha replied:
a long while they looked at each other, saying nothing [b]Cheap Jeremy Scott[/b]. And once again, he tried toread the mystery of that face—which, as it had never before been so bright and pained with love,had never seemed before so far from him, so wholly in communion with a life beyond his life [b]Louis Vuitton Soldes[/b] [b]Christian Louboutin Homme[/b]. He wanted to comfort her, but the night had g.
Replied 31 Jan 2013 05:42:24
31 Jan 2013 05:42:24 lin sha replied:
was gentler that he had ever known it to be before [b]Louboutin Homme[/b].
  ‘You fight the good fight,’ she said, ‘you hear? Don’t you get weary, and don’t you getscared [b]Louboutin Homme[/b]. Because I know the Lord’s done laid His hands on you.’
  ‘Yes,’ he said, weeping, ‘yes. I’m going to serve the Lord [b]Sacs Louis Vuitton Pas Cher[/b].’

Reply to this topic