Forums

This topic is locked

If statement to be moved to SQL

Posted 20 Aug 2010 19:02:43
has voted
20 Aug 2010 19:02:43 Rick Beach posted:
Below is a statement that I use in Access for a query. I need to create a view in SQL that will accomplish the same. I hope there is some GURU available that can assist me with this:

Amps: IIf([M].[Phase A Actual Amps]>0 And [M].[Phase B Actual Amps]>0 And [M].[Phase C Actual Amps]>0,([Phase A Actual Amps]+[Phase B Actual Amps]+[Phase C Actual Amps])/3,IIf(([M].[Phase A Actual Amps]=0) And ([M].[Phase B Actual Amps]>0) And ([M].[Phase C Actual Amps]>0),([Phase B Actual Amps]+[Phase C Actual Amps])/2,IIf(([M].[Phase A Actual Amps]>0) And ([M].[Phase B Actual Amps]=0) And ([M].[Phase C Actual Amps]>0),([Phase A Actual Amps]+[Phase C Actual Amps])/2,IIf(([M].[Phase A Actual Amps]>0) And ([M].[Phase B Actual Amps]>0) And ([M].[Phase C Actual Amps]=0),([Phase A Actual Amps]+[Phase B Actual Amps])/2,IIf(([M].[Phase A Actual Amps]>0) And ([M].[Phase B Actual Amps]=0) And ([M].[Phase C Actual Amps]=0),([Phase A Actual Amps]),IIf(([M].[Phase A Actual Amps]=0) And ([M].[Phase B Actual Amps]>0) And ([M].[Phase C Actual Amps]=0),([Phase B Actual Amps]),IIf(([M].[Phase A Actual Amps]=0) And ([M].[Phase B Actual Amps]=0) And ([M].[Phase C Actual Amps]>0),([Phase C Actual Amps]),0)))))))

Thanks,

Rick

Reply to this topic