Forums

This topic is locked

Extension request, Facebook related

Posted 18 Dec 2010 21:54:50
has voted
18 Dec 2010 21:54:50 Dennis Zervas posted:
Dear all,

let me also post an extension request which I think may be interesting for many developers / designers.

It used to be the case that many sites have a secure area for customers/partners with logins (also like DMXZONE).

Now I see a lot of sites that not only have this but also a "Facebook" login, which enables visitors to login with their Facebook credentials.
This is quite interesting because if you login with your FB account, you can suggest the site to your FB friends for example, and in general the site owners will benefit from using the FB connections of the visitors for additional exposure.

As a developer/designer I would very much like to provide this as a development service to my existing customer sites, so they can benefit from that.
An extension that would help me save time by building a FB login system for web sites would be great.

Hope there is other people who think the same.

Regards

Dennis Zervas

Replies

Replied 03 Jan 2011 12:45:33
03 Jan 2011 12:45:33 Patrick Woldberg replied:
For implementing you can check the documentation on Facebook developer site: developers.facebook.com/docs/authentication/#authenticating-users-in-a-web-application

Reply to this topic