Forums

This topic is locked

html5 player SPRY instructions

Posted 15 Nov 2011 20:44:21
has voted
15 Nov 2011 20:44:21 David Ortiz posted:
Are the instructions for Spry along with the latest release (1.0.6 including jquery v1.6.3) of HTML5 player the same ? I've followed along with what Teodor explained in the past, version 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 of the extension, I'm having sound playing issues and I am asking if the instructions have changed. I'm using Apple Lion, Adobe CS5.5, Spy, XML and have installed 1.0.6 fresh, uploaded all files fresh.

The title is not showing and the flash-block in browser (chrome and safari) is appearing. I think the instructions have changed as I followed every step completely.

SoundManager 2 failed to initialize! Likely causes: Loading "soundmanager2_flash9.swf" may have failed (and/or Flash is not present?), Flash blocked or JS-Flash security error.

It's not a bug, you've made a change in how we include the xml spry.

Thank you in advance for assistance.

David
Edited by - David Ortiz on 15 Nov 2011  22:00:21

Replies

Replied 17 Nov 2011 17:26:39
17 Nov 2011 17:26:39 David Ortiz replied:
Updated to 1.0.7 and still have the issues from below. view-source:madonnaradio.com/untitled-1.html

QuoteAre the instructions for Spry along with the latest release (1.0.6 including jquery v1.6.3) of HTML5 player the same ? I've followed along with what Teodor explained in the past, version 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 of the extension, I'm having sound playing issues and I am asking if the instructions have changed. I'm using Apple Lion, Adobe CS5.5, Spy, XML and have installed 1.0.6 fresh, uploaded all files fresh.

The title is not showing and the flash-block in browser (chrome and safari) is appearing. I think the instructions have changed as I followed every step completely.

SoundManager 2 failed to initialize! Likely causes: Loading "soundmanager2_flash9.swf" may have failed (and/or Flash is not present?), Flash blocked or JS-Flash security error.

It's not a bug, you've made a change in how we include the xml spry.

Thank you in advance for assistance.

David
Edited by - David Ortiz on 15 Nov 2011  22:00:21

Reply to this topic