Forums

This topic is locked

Getting Started with Adobe Flash

Posted 02 May 2012 03:46:05
has voted
02 May 2012 03:46:05 Omar M. posted:
Hello, my question is about the new version of Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium Student Edition but the program I'm most interested in is Flash. I have some experience with Adobe Photoshop but that's it. The reason I'm interested in purchasing Adobe CS6 is because I love drawing. Anyway, my question is what is the best way of learning CS6? I would like to enroll in an online class so I can get the student discount Adobe offers on their software. I have found some schools that offer a 2 day training program but I'm assuming these types of classes are more suited for experienced users. Should I start by buying books online and then purchase the software once I'm more familiar with each program that comes with CS6? Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, please excuse my writing. English is my second language but I'm still trying to improve.

Thanks!!

onlinecollector

Replies

Replied 04 May 2012 10:47:35
04 May 2012 10:47:35 Patrick Woldberg replied:
Online classes will not give you a student discount, only full-time studies do. Check www.adobe.com/education/student-eligibility-guide.html

For learning I would suggest to just download the trial versions and check videos on tv.adobe.com/, there are a lot of sites that offer several tutorials that also helps (google is your friend).

Reply to this topic