Forums

This topic is locked

Adobe® Audition® CS6

Posted 27 Jun 2012 11:38:29
has voted
27 Jun 2012 11:38:29 Farzana Katuru posted:
Accelerate your audio workflow: Speed up production with improved features for file preview, clip spotting, audio sweetening, project sharing, and more. Enjoy intuitive mixing and mastering tools.
Collaborate easily and effectively: Produce top-quality audio for film, broadcast, games, and other projects more efficiently with smooth Adobe Premiere Pro roundtrip editing and easy project exchange with other NLEs and DAWs.
cs6-adobe.blogspot.in/2012/06/whats-new-in-adobe-audition-cs6.html

Replies

Replied 28 Jun 2012 07:17:24
28 Jun 2012 07:17:24 siddharth rohra replied:
Premiere Pro CS6 - Redesigned, customizable user interface
New default workspace
Premiere Pro CS6 has a new default editing workspace with larger Source and Program monitors (a configuration referred to as "2-up". This view allows you to view high-definition video much more easily in this workspace.
To return to the standard editing workspace found in Premiere Pro CS5.5 and earlier, choose Window > Workspace > Editing (CS5.5).
Adobe recommends:
• The 2-up editing workspace (CS6)

• Video: Project panel and Media Browser changes

• Blog: New editing default workspace
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/whats-new-in-adobe-premiere-pro/
Replied 28 Jun 2012 12:53:27
28 Jun 2012 12:53:27 siddharth rohra replied:
InDesign CS6 - Alternate layouts
Use Alternate Layouts if you require different page sizes for print or digital publishing within the same document. You can use it to create different sizes of a print advertisement. Or to design the horizontal and vertical layouts for devices such as the Apple iPad or Android tablets.
Used in combination with Liquid Layout, you can significantly reduce the amount of manual work required to re-layout content for every new page size and orientation. You can also redefine liquid page rules, create links to original stories, automatically copy text styles to a new style group, and activate Smart Text Reflow to repaginate the story in the new page size.
To create an alternate layout, do one of the following:
• Choose Layout > Create Alternate Layout
• Choose Create Alternate Layout from the Pages panel menu
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/what-is-adobe-indesign-cs6/
Replied 29 Jun 2012 09:10:00
29 Jun 2012 09:10:00 harshawardha dangoel replied:
InCopy CS6
Parallel collaborative workflow
Experience tight integration with InDesign CS6 to enable writers, editors, and designers to simultaneously work on a single document without overwriting each other's contributions.
Flexible page views
Edit in the view most suited to your current task. Galley View displays 100% accurate line breaks. Story View enables faster word processing. And Layout View lets you edit text in relation to design.
Precise copyfitting
View copyfit information as you work. Constant visual feedback informs you of space remaining — or how far you're overset — as well as story depth and line, word, and character counts.
cs6-adobe.blogspot.in/2012/06/incopy-cs6.html
Replied 29 Jun 2012 12:07:11
29 Jun 2012 12:07:11 siddharth rohra replied:
Encore CS6 - Native 64-bit support
Encore CS6 is 64-bit native, which enables it to use the entire available RAM on your computer. You can now work more efficiently with complex projects.
Additional colors in button highlights
You can now export button highlights with 8 bit indexed colors for blu-ray discs. You can also export button highlights with full colors for web DVDs. To enable the feature, select Export Highlights in Rich Color in the Menu Properties pane.
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/adobe-encore-cs6/
Replied 29 Jun 2012 12:08:53
29 Jun 2012 12:08:53 siddharth rohra replied:
What is Adobe® Creative Cloud™?
Adobe Creative Cloud is a digital hub where you can explore, create, share, and deliver your work using any of the Adobe Creative Suite® desktop tools, Adobe Photoshop® Lightroom® 4*, and new applications like Adobe Muse™ and Adobe Edge preview. Creative Cloud also includes new Internet-based services† and enables the delivery of high-impact content experiences such as interactive websites and stunning digital magazines. By offering connectivity with Adobe Touch Apps‡, headlined by Adobe Photoshop Touch, Creative Cloud enables a mobile workflow, from ideation to publishing, to bring the power of Adobe innovation to iPads and Android™ tablets. Creative Cloud gives you freedom to create, offering immediate and ongoing access to industry-¬defining tools and technologies, to serve a vibrant worldwide community of creative talent.
tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/russell-brown-six-favorite-features-from-photoshop-cs6-in-six-minutes/?sdid=JUMMY)
Replied 04 Jul 2012 10:05:48
04 Jul 2012 10:05:48 siddharth rohra replied:
I've been struggling to align a re-recording dialog for this video I shot at school and a friend suggested I try the new Audition CS6 from Adobe with this new ADR tool - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/how-to-use-auto-speech-alignment-in-audition/?sdid=JUMNF I have to say it's made my life so much easier. You can get the demo from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and trust me, it'll save you a lot of time.

This is amazing! I love the new SpeedGrade CS6. It gives me complete control on corrections and grading and the new secondary colour correction tool is absolutely brilliant. I found out about it through this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/secondary-color-correction-in-speedgrade-cs6/?sdid=JUMNH and after doing some more research I found this one too - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/whats-new-in-speedgrade-cs6/?sdid=JUMNG . Now to upgrade to a better GPU!

There are these new awesome content aware move and content aware patch tools in the new Photoshop – check them out - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/russell-brown-six-favorite-features-from-photoshop-cs6-in-six-minutes/?sdid=JUMMY and finally photoshop supports a little bit of video work too! And the best part is all the features are available in the demo version I got from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN

I filled out a feedback form and Adobe actually added the feature I wanted to Photoshop CS6. Finally video editing in photoshop! You can buy it from here - shop.adobe.com/in?sdid=JUMTL or you can find a store in India with this - www.adobe.com/in/purchase/?sdid=JUMTM

I needed flexible layouts for my eMag to be compatible with multiple devices. I saw this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/getting-started-with-the-new-liquid-layout-and-alternate-layout-features-in-indesign-cs6/?sdid=JUMNA and downloaded InDesign CS6 from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and I have to say, it's absolutely brilliant. I just work with one file and with a few clicks it's compatible with an iPad, a Galaxy Tab and notebook and even mobile.
Replied 20 Oct 2012 05:50:36
20 Oct 2012 05:50:36 Adrienne Aileen replied:
I have an image that i need to re-size in order for it to properly fit on a website. The image contains two words and a logo in between the two words like so.

get more

Reply to this topic