Forums

This topic is locked

Adobe Illustrator CS6

Posted 23 Jul 2012 05:35:07
has voted
23 Jul 2012 05:35:07 Rakhee Chitale posted:
I was having an argument with a friend about new features being added to software. I always thought that added features were just a way to repackage and sell more copies of the same software. My friend showed me this tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-web/whats-new-in-illustrator-cs6/?sdid=JYNWZ and in 2minutes I was convinced. I downloaded the new Illustrator from here www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and I’m probably going to buy the full version soon!

Replies

Replied 02 Aug 2012 13:11:52
02 Aug 2012 13:11:52 Shraddha Mehra replied:
I used to make t-shirt designs as a hobby and hoped that I could make some money out of it too but I gave up soon because it was just to bloody hard. I think I’m going to get back into it now that this feature is available - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/gradients-on-strokes-in-illustrator-cs6/?sdid=JYNWY in the new Illustrator CS6. It’s so friggin’ awesome!
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/whats-new-in-illustrator/
Replied 31 Aug 2012 12:53:40
31 Aug 2012 12:53:40 Niyati Gokhale replied:
I went to the Adobe roadshow hoping to learn more features of Photoshop CS6 but came out with a whole different view. I realized that the software I should really be working on for my brand design and positioning was Illustrator! I went through the seminar again - www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU and started using the smart pattern feature and smart gradient features to work much, much faster!

Reply to this topic