Forums

This topic is locked

Adobe CS6

Posted 24 Aug 2012 06:00:06
has voted
24 Aug 2012 06:00:06 Shantanu Bose posted:
I work in the investment and purchase department at a media agency and like any other agency, budgets are always tight. The design and dev team requested that we buy the entire new CS6 form Adobe as it has great new features that save time, improve productivity and quality but that’s what they always say for any software. Then I saw this amazing video - www.adobecs6vod.com/?sdid=KABYU that highlights pretty much every reason to buy the new suite. We purchased the Design and Web suite from here - shop.adobe.com/in?sdid=JUMTL and we received it within days!

Replies

Replied 31 Aug 2012 12:48:53
31 Aug 2012 12:48:53 Niyati Gokhale replied:
As the head of the creative department at a small advertising firm, I wanted to attend the Adobe roadshow just to get a glimpse of the new features and gauge whether my company should really get the new CS6. We undertake Offline and online design, development and creation work and there’s no doubt that the new creative suite can definitely help us out! Check out the features they highlighted at the roadshow www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU and you’ll be convinced you need it too!
Replied 17 Sep 2012 09:17:39
17 Sep 2012 09:17:39 Rakhee Chitale replied:
I’m a student of film and use a lot of Adobe software. When I heard about the new features I was really excited! I went online searching for videos on the new features but it was really difficult finding each video individually. That was of course till I stumbled on this linkhttp://www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU!It’s pretty cool to find all the new features of CS6 in one single video! Thank you Adobe!
Replied 27 Sep 2012 08:56:13
27 Sep 2012 08:56:13 Giselle Raut replied:
Adobe were kind enough to host a roadshow covering all the new features from CS6 software including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and much more. The session was really helpful and the evangelists were friendly and very welcoming. You can check out the video here - www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU and get all the help you need with your new software suit!

Reply to this topic