Forums

This topic is locked

I cant get the Pure ASP Upload 3Software to work For me (Please Help)

Posted 11 Jan 2011 10:50:27
has voted
11 Jan 2011 10:50:27 ody Ibekwe posted:
Hi,

I am trying to find some one who has used the Pure ASP Upload 3, successfully. Do you have any idea how to use software? I have tried all I learned through the tutorial that came with “Pure ASP Upload 3”, in order to successfully, use this software but still, I have been unable to use it successfully. Initially I created database with SQL server but I ended up, deleted the database because I thought it was interfering with the project.

My plan is to use this server side software to create web site like the image site like the FaceBook for example, though I do not want to make my exact I mainly want to create what I call Social BlogNetwork. Do I need extra software like the "Smart Image Processor 2" to make it work?

If you have any knowledge on how to use this software successfully, please kindly pass the knowledge to me exactly how you got it to work for you. Your generosity is very much appreciated. However, if you have another software I could use for this purpose I would also love to hear from you. Thanks.

Ody

Replies

Replied 11 Jan 2011 11:21:01
11 Jan 2011 11:21:01 Patrick Woldberg replied:
First step is checking if your server runs ASP and IIS must have write/delete permissions on the folder where you want to save your files.

The most simple page is just a form with a file upload field and a submit button. Apply the extension to the page and upload the files to the server.

If it is not working then check the FAQs to see if your problem is described there.

From the product page you can get to the support forums, manual or get in contact with live support.

Reply to this topic