DMXzone Google Maps Coming Soon!
June 27, 2011
Empower full featured Google Maps in Dreamweaver!
Today, we'll give you a sneak peak on the features packed in the upcoming Dreamweaver extension, that our developers are working on the past few weeks. The DMXzone Google Maps is an amazing extension that will help your users find and display places, information and add new ones. Supplied with the latest Google Maps API 3, this extension is what you need on your website!
Update: DMXzone Google Maps is already released!
- Support for the latest Google Maps API V3 - It loads
fast, especially on mobile browsers such as Android-based devices and the
- Multiple markers with custom icons - Place as many markers as you need on your website and also use custom designed icons.
- Static Maps - Embed a fast and simple Google Maps image in your web page or mobile site without
- Add markers to your Google Maps dynamically! Choose your addresses or Geo locations from any recordset or other data sources such as Feed Genie
- Special iOS support for touch and zoom - Whit the latest API V3 the DMXzone Google Maps is especially designed for mobile devices as well as for desktop browsers.
- Real-time preview in Dreamweaver - You can see a preview of your Google Maps directly in Dreamweaver.
- Zoomable Maps - Define the
resolution of the current view from 0(the lowest
zoom level, in which the entire world can be seen on one map) to 21.
- Convert address to Geo location - Convert a street addresses or other locations (ZIP codes, postal codes, city &
state, airport IATA/ICAO codes, etc.) to latitude and longitude, which
can be entered into a GPS device or geographical software.
- Position marker by latitude/longitude as well as by its address - Enter the latitude and longitude for places that can not be enter by address or name.
- Info Windows - Full support for rich HTML info windows.
- Different Map types - Choose between roadmap, satellite, hybrid or terrain for your default opening maps.
- Street View - Enable the Street view to explore places around the world through 360-degree
- Keyboard shortcuts support for navigation - DMXzone Google Maps can also be navigated by using keyboard shortcuts to move the map and zoom in and out.
- jQuery support - Works with the latest jQuery 1.4.4
- Great Dreamweaver integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
- An inline property inspector - The property inspector enables you to change several options after you’ve created the Google Map.
- Fully cross-browser compatible - Runs perfectly on any up-to-date desktop browser as well as mobile devices.
Lubov has been with DMXzone for 8 years now, contributing to the Content and Sales departments. She is bringing high quality content in the form of daily blog updates, reviews, tutorials, news, newsletters,update emails and extensions' manuals. If you have a product that needs publicity or any other questions about the entire DMXzone community, she is the one you can contact.
See All Postings From Lubov Cholakova >>